Our Partners in Ministry
- Bryson City UMC – providing the facilities at minimal cost.
Swain County Caring Corner – not-profit consortium of doctors offering free local medical services.
- Zacchaeus Financial Counseling Services – offering financial training and assistance specific to those struggling with poverty.
- Swain County Ministerial Association – providing a consolidated fund to provide financial help.
- Mountain Mediation – offers mediation to people that are either court ordered or just need a little relational help.
- Swain County Family Resource Center – is working with Restoration House in several areas to better support the families in Swain County.
- Swain County Department of Social Services – although not a specific partner, coordination with DSS will be a crucial step in helping people with critical needs rather than enabling those who want to abuse the system.